Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12441 times)

I'm sorry, but I don't take it back.

Nope, I thought about it, and my point stands solid actually.

I'm sorry, but I don't take it back.

Nope, I thought about it, and my point stands solid actually.

It's too late, you already took everything back!

Haha youre a tool. I was being sarcastic by the way. You literally just switched to our side because no one was defending you, and the second someone takes your side youre back to defending your point. I think I permanently hate you now.

They're not the nicest individuals, but they do a good job. Kalphiter does his job too, it's just he acts really stupid sometimes.

Fluff is sort of right, though. Lub seems to be acting rather brash and it doesn't seen to be provoked.

You are really uninformed. You are posting a ton of "why are they fighting" when the Drama between them has a long history. Everyone knows why.

I think I permanently hate you now.

Damn, son

I think you took hate to the next field of resentment..

You are really uninformed. You are posting a ton of "why are they fighting" when the Drama between them has a long history. Everyone knows why.
Can I be informed and part of the everyone who knows why?

Damn, son

I think you took hate to the next field of resentment..
Theres no turning back, if there is any point in our lifetimes that him and I cross paths IRL, Im going to give him a dirty look and write stuff about him on facebook.

Theres no turning back, if there is any point in our lifetimes that him and I cross paths IRL, Im going to give him a dirty look and write stuff about him on facebook.
Love ya too.
Haha youre a tool. I was being sarcastic by the way. You literally just switched to our side because no one was defending you, and the second someone takes your side youre back to defending your point. I think I permanently hate you now.
I'm a tool? I'm SO offended. I honestly don't care if you hate me.

Apparently I've been mean to clients ???

What?

Nothing I ever post in Kalphiter's topic is wrong, all posts of a technical nature are backed with a few years of experience, I fail to see my wrong doings, guess I must be autistic.

Back peddle some more son, I'll forgive you, don't worry :)

Love ya too.I'm a tool? I'm SO offended. I honestly don't care if you hate me.

You should, he's the queen of the universe.

Love ya too.I'm a tool? I'm SO offended. I honestly don't care if you hate me.
You obviously care about people on the internet hating you, otherwise you wouldnt be opinion flopping.

Youll be the Republican nominee in twenty or so years.

Apparently I've been mean to clients ???

What?
You've been pretty mean to Furling. Yeah his English is poor, but if you showed the respect he deserves you'd give him your time, like I've done plenty of times to help him with his server from your service. I'm a nice person really, promise!