Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12408 times)

Can I be informed and part of the everyone who knows why?
RTB then Blockland Cloud. Then tons of drama. Then Lub is a friend of Ephi who plans to compete with Kalphiter.

You've been pretty mean to Furling. Yeah his English is poor, but if you showed the respect he deserves you'd give him your time, like I've done plenty of times to help him with his server from your service. I'm a nice person really, promise!
What the hell are you talking about?

You honestly needed a other topic?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=209370.0
That one was just about me, this one attacks the big cheese too!

That one was just about me, this one attacks the big cheese too!
Where did he attack Mocheeze?!
*drums*

Where did he attack Mocheeze?!
*drums*
The big cheese is Ephi, don't be silly Colten darling.

Nothing I ever post in Kalphiter's topic is wrong, all posts of a technical nature are backed with a few years of experience.

Not sure why you're all so mad
- Inflammatory

You say that as if it's a good thing! Look at how stuffty it all still looks after 2 years holy stuff.
- Inflammatory

"Kaphost" IS stuff.
- Inflammtory

Or you could stop thinking you know what you're talking about and sit the forget down.
- One of many posts spent insulting lugnut

e.t.c.

- Inflammatory
- Inflammatory
- Inflammtory

e.t.c.
I think you should add more periods to Etc.

- Inflammatory
- Inflammatory
- Inflammtory

e.t.c.
None of those posts are wrong though, my statistics show he has consistent monthly downtime and the design and features of his management interfaces are stuff. I'm talking facts here, opinion isn't involved.

Lugnut is always on my richard, needs to step off.

opinion isn't involved.

There's more opinion in your posts than The Daily Mail.

Lugnut is always on my richard, needs to step off.
oh baby

Whoa, people are still arguing my point?

I need to think about this.
Holy stuff lmao no.  You were doing good until now, good job.  The fact that you actually were confident in your points, then dropped them, then picked them up again just shows how loving miserable you are in this thread.

There's more opinion in your posts than The Daily Mail.
How can you argue with an industry standard monitoring tool and the low quality of this form?
http://69.64.43.11/login.php

You can't, back down.

And yours is probably on a stuff network with stuff management features and stuff support. This thread shouldn't be derailed anyway, the topic is fantastic.
Was a good reason, explain the reason for failure fine.
Dunno, just waiting for Kalphiter to come up with some new ideas so I can copy them and do them 100x better.
AHahahahah that quote with the additional spacing for autism lmao. BLC was a real success.
That's OK, ignore half the issue.

How can you argue with an industry standard monitoring tool and the low quality of this form?
http://69.64.43.11/login.php

You can't, back down.
loving idiot not even including the whole truth. You know damn well I'm going to introduce a new panel soon.

loving idiot not even including the whole truth. You know damn well I'm going to introduce a new panel soon.
Only took you 2 years!