Author Topic: dear admin cigarette of ussr free build  (Read 5642 times)

Insane, what the fuck? Are you that hard pressed to make a total ass of yourself on these forums? You should just quit until you've graduated preschool.

Insane, what the fuck? Are you that hard pressed to make a total ass of yourself on these forums? You should just quit until you've graduated preschool.

forget you jordan that just pissed me off!

LOL! You piss people off here all the time.

you vs. diggy, your doomed from the start. he's USSR. your NOTHING. im sure he can build a hell lot better than you

lol we should all just rank ourselves toward the blockland community by building skill.

it might encourage people to not suck as much in game

I'd actually be at a low rank, I can't build very well.

Wasn't me, I crashed like 4 mins after admin! I would probably have killed it. though.
Diggy:"I haven't seen a hate thread in so long."
Irony moment. Also, to add to the drama, Insane admitted his love for balls.

But he's an overzealous family man, that is ironic.

panda you jordan that just pissed me off!
You deserve to get punched in the face.
Repeatedly.

You're awesome.

you vs. diggy, your doomed from the start. he's USSR. your NOTHING. im sure he can build a hell lot better than you

and you are?

also dude i was hard work on that build it was ganna take like 3 days but if im banned at like 20% of the build i just want it gone!

Wasn't me, I crashed like 4 mins after admin! I would probably have killed it. though.
Diggy:"I haven't seen a hate thread in so long."
Irony moment. Also, to add to the drama, Insane admitted his love for balls.

stop lieing dude you said that  i said i love boobies .  then out of no were oyu said you love balls .
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:01:48 AM by INSANE12 »