Where do yall get your motivation?

Author Topic: Where do yall get your motivation?  (Read 1102 times)

i dont

i basically only start up the game every time there's a major update, besides that i'm an inactive player

It seems to me people pull motivation out of thin air. Where the heck do you talented guys get motivation from? I have plenty of creativity and skills to make something good. Drawing/building on Blockland. But once I start I lose all motivation within at least 10 minutes of starting.

This bothers the heck out of me. ;__; I could make something really fantastic if I had motivation for more than like 10 minutes.

Just build to build. Dont think too hard and listen to songs.
I have this motivation block whenever I build something I never bulit and I never seen something similar in real life

Maybe you should stop looking into artistic mediums for self-fulfilment. I know it's how everyone on the internet gets notoriety these days and that's a very interesting thing to get into but you'll really waste your time if you try to force yourself to do creative things.

not only that, but you're a teenager. Adolescence is when apathy reigns supreme over our lives. Don't let that bother you.

I get the most motivation when I'm trying to please others, people I respect especially. Try to build in servers that people you like host, thats when I have the most motivation to build. I can't do it by myself unless I really go at it.

meditate about fish molesting ducks.

it helps really!

meditate about fish molesting ducks.

it helps really!

I'm going to try this

hopefully I won't lose my sanity

Music tends to loosen the natural creative restrictions you unknowingly put on yourself and helps you focus. It can help a lot, not only for being creative but for storming through math homework and the like.
I find the best solution is to just go with it. Don't scrutinize over mistakes, don't even correct them all the time. You don't gain experience by richarding about over the same detail over and over, and you don't learn to get things right on the first try without experience.

Natural or otherwise, depressants used in moderation can work to relax you and let you focus for a lot longer. An excited mind often jumps over and between subjects and degrades work and your motivation to do work.

Honestly, I am motivated to do certain things because it makes me feel superior to others if I do them.

Honestly, I am motivated to do certain things because it makes me feel superior to others if I do them.
Most people get that feeling as a driving force - it has evolutionary backing, related to being alpha amongst peers.