Author Topic: Hey, British guys  (Read 2113 times)

Quote from: Swholli
I don't know if you've exported these to the states yet, but we don't want them. You're ruining the one tradition you can claim besides tea and knickers.
you forgot sunday dinner and fish and chips
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:58:04 AM by danisaac5 »

These are actually nice, they're just Cream Eggs (AKA Chocolate Eggs With Caramel and Cream).
Cadbury will occasionally change the boxes/name.

Mmmmm, Those sound delicious right now.

Scott if you're around at Christmas I'll see if I can bring you some, gonna be staying at Karl's :)
I wish the admins talked to me on a first name basis. :(

I wish the admins talked to me on a first name basis. :(
>Legally change your name to Soukuw
>EVERYBODY TALKS TO YOU LIKE THIS!

I wish the admins talked to me on a first name basis. :(
Just do what i do.

Normally, I despise Halloween candy, because of the thought that they're shaped like heads with red caramel inside, which actually puts me out of my appetite.

However, this is just like normal candy but with a green filling. (Or whatever the stuff inside it is called)

Scott if you're around at Christmas I'll see if I can bring you some, gonna be staying at Karl's :)

You're gonna be in Tallmadge, or in Cincinnati (which is where Karl is going to college)?

I would defiantly love some of your eggs.

You're gonna be in Tallmadge, or in Cincinnati (which is where Karl is going to college)?

I would defiantly love some of your eggs.
Hote

I would defiantly love some of your eggs.

I could fap to this.

you don't forget with cadbury eggs

CRACK OPEN YO WALLET MAMA IMA NEED THEM ARTERIES BLOCKED


You're gonna be in Tallmadge, or in Cincinnati (which is where Karl is going to college)?

I would defiantly love some of your eggs.
suck on eggs mmm

natural ingredients

did they put broccoli in them to turn them green or something?