Author Topic: 'Checkpoint' and 'Team' modes for spawn bricks  (Read 1765 times)

Checkpoint: Special spawn brick that is made your default spawn after stepping on it. Step on a different checkpoint to spawn there instead. This would be VERY helpful for challenges.

Team: Pretty obvious. Admin opens GUI and selects which spawns belong to a certain team and who can use them. This would be VERY helpful for fort wars.

This is good, I hope Space Guy adds something like this to his Team DM mod.

Team spawns is done, yes, with saving.

You use a Team DM Spawn brick, hit it with the wrench to change team colour, then you spawn on it. You can save them too with the GUI, on any server not just your own.

Checkpoints sounds interesting, though. Maybe I'll look into that... Not with the mod, a seperate add-on.

yes, checkpoint spawn would be awesome because im making an obstacle/challenge right now

Team Dms aren't really fun since nobody uses it and the outfits fail. But check points would be awesome. They would really help with my Ninja training And would be especially helpful for my project.

So... an idea doesn't Fail only if it helps you make these projects noone sees?

Anyway, I made a basic checkpoint brick which you walk through and it saves, and is used always as your spawn past then until you leave the minigame or walk through another. I'll release it soon.

BUMP Cause I was gonna post a team spawns request.

Both of these suggestions are already in-game, and somewhat fully functional.

Checkpoint Brick already exsits.
http://spacemods.googlepages.com/download At the Bottom of the page.

I have checkpoint, but I there is no team spawn. For sure. There are team DM maps, but I want a spawn brick.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=14242.0

Team Deathmatch v3 has settable spawn points. v4's are a lot more professional and use bricks/wrench instead of a gun, but are taking a really long time to get done since everything randomly broke itself and I can't figure out how to fix it.

With team DM v3, do I hafta use the guns? That wouldn't workfor what I want, so I hope not.

Yes, you 'hafta' use the guns to set the spawnpoints.

Wait... Ok I was confused nevermind.