Poll

Helicopters

Yes
47 (68.1%)
No
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Reinforcements' Trench Wars - V2.31  (Read 20248 times)

Problems found:
During the blimp, nobody can Self Delete. The ONLY way to die is by blimp
During the blimp, someone always starts griefing the other base because they cannot be harmed.

Why would you want to die during a blimp?

Take away trench tool during blimp

Or make it that you can't build or destory stuff when blimp is active.

Also people still have the Auto-Shotgun in their inventory, Reinforcements you really need to fix this problem.

Reporting Stress (id 817) for burying a teammate in a tunnel deliberately, and subsequently saying "Umad?"

Why would you want to die during a blimp?

Suiciding is the quickest way to get back to your base and restock on ammo. That's why.
I left the blue turret with 100 HP and needed to get more ammo for my Combat Rifle.

Speaking of, Boomer9000 was being a pain in the ass with jets, a sniper rifle, and something else.

somthings wrong with spawn room tele

Or make it that you can't build or destory stuff when blimp is active.

Also people still have the Auto-Shotgun in their inventory, Reinforcements you really need to fix this problem.
Ahhhhhh

EDIT: Fixed, see Bill's bro's idea :3
somthings wrong with spawn room tele

AAHHHHHHHH

(What exactly is wrong?)

My bro just suggested something epic: Overwrite the auto shotgun's onFire function to kick whoever fired it. If people don't get rid of it on their own after that, there's something seriously wrong.
I actually really, really like that idea. :3

EDit: I (hopefully) fixed the suiciding and griefing things with the blimp.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 08:44:12 PM by Reinforcements »

My bro just suggested something epic: Overwrite the auto shotgun's onFire function to kick whoever fired it. If people don't get rid of it on their own after that, there's something seriously wrong.
I actually really, really like that idea. :3
Why do you like that idea? Isn't that a bit excessive? Can't you just remove the add-on from the server or clear the inventory saving system to default?

Why do you like that idea? Isn't that a bit excessive? Can't you just remove the add-on from the server or clear the inventory saving system to default?
Cause it would be fun.

Also, I'm pretty sure I just killed the server. I'm trying to restart, may take a little while.

Cause it would be fun.
It would be fun? Are you serious? It's fun to kick people? What is going to happen in the end is a whole bunch of people raging and making drama topics for kicking players just because they fired a gun.

It would be fun? Are you serious? It's fun to kick people? What is going to happen in the end is a whole bunch of people raging and making drama topics for kicking players just because they fired a gun.
This.

Just remove the silly gun you 'o bastard.

I changed it so it kills you and gives you a popup saying that the auto shotgun is removed. The kicking thing seemed to crash the server.

for some reason I'm not admin again

for some reason I'm not admin again
Dang, I restarted the server, the preferences never cooperate when I do that. :|

I changed it so it kills you and gives you a popup saying that the auto shotgun is removed. The kicking thing seemed to crash the server.
Does this still work during the Battle Blimp, because you can ONLY die by blimp during that mode, or did you fix that?

Does this still work during the Battle Blimp, because you can ONLY die by blimp during that mode, or did you fix that?
I fixed that, and I believe that .kill() should work as well too.