Author Topic: What is your opinion on game leaks?  (Read 2280 times)

all the bitches would be mad wet if my schlong was out, i wouldnt even have to ask for someone to put it out B)
that fire is makin them bitches thirsty

or should i say

D Hydrated

I hate them.

Games usually make Demo's for a reason!

I hate them.

Games usually make Demo's for a reason!
Really?

I find it worthy that when you've waited two years for some game, you want to be able to know what it's like when the videos dont do jack stuff to tell you so you go to leaks. It's not like anyone's forcing you to watch it anyways.

On the subject of GTA V leaks, I love magic mike.

Really?

I find it worthy that when you've waited two years for some game, you want to be able to know what it's like when the videos dont do jack stuff to tell you so you go to leaks. It's not like anyone's forcing you to watch it anyways.
It's successfully killed all discussion in the GTA thread, now it's just "HERE'S A STREAM" and "AW THE STREAM IS DOWN"

Leaks can be annoying, but it happens. I always have the temptation to watch them but I always try to restrain myself from watching them. I only watched one stream leak of someone playing GTA V so far. I'm hoping I won't be tempted to watch more.

all the bitches would be mad wet if my schlong was out, i wouldnt even have to ask for someone to put it out B)

OY VEY!