Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.

Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107143 times)

so that was you who's behind zombieeatburger

i thought it was some guy who got a kick out of my nutso sessions when playing ffa or search and destroy

cool

I think my game is playing itself. Last time I played was with John at like 12 am and I left at rank 50

I get on yesterday and Im rank 53

Anyways my internet was being stupid so I went on combat training, FFA, on nuketown with the bots on recruit. I took 4 guardians and put them inbetween the bus and the truck in the center and I went like 450 - 12 haha. It was an awesome meat oven

I think my game is playing itself. Last time I played was with John at like 12 am and I left at rank 50

I get on yesterday and Im rank 53

Anyways my internet was being stupid so I went on combat training, FFA, on nuketown with the bots on recruit. I took 4 guardians and put them inbetween the bus and the truck in the center and I went like 450 - 12 haha. It was an awesome meat oven
i slipped some xanax' in your drink so you don't remember leveling up

loving stuff ive been away from my PC for 2 weeks and ive already forgotten most of the map names and guns hfkff

Yea or nay on getting Vengeance? The Zombies map seems basses, but I'm wondering if the MP maps are any good.

literally every dlc for bo2 has been really good, zombie and mp wise.

quickdraw + stock is best attachment set

Wait you forgot to put my name on the list.

PSN: nebulousnite

This is the only thing that I have and use that doesn't use my online name. Cause my dad decided to pick that name years ago. If I could change it, I would.

I hate the fact that Xbox gets DLC a month before everyone else. But, it is worth waiting for. This is the only game where I buy any, let alone all DLC map packs. Mainly because this is the only Cod I really like, and cause the maps are unique. They aren't just bland.

DEM NEW CAMOS THOUGH

also game of the week is standoff 24/7
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:04:34 AM by Bahamut »

i loving won a FFA with RPG only

and a FFA with Ballistic Knives

ok im done playing this game goodbye everyoneeeeeeee

Dragon and Bacon for best camos. All other camos are gat.

Dragon and Bacon for best camos. All other camos are gat.
Those two are literally the ugliest camos to me imo. They look like Treyarch tried way too hard.