Logo needed

Author Topic: Logo needed  (Read 1387 times)

well simply i was wondering if The BL comunity would create a logo for me cause I'm to lazy my self and i don't have any programs for making good pictures/logos

so can someone make a logo that says
"R.O.B."

(no quotes)

if you want/need to put a theam in it make it a brick landscape

what is ROB?
i want to know and i am sure other people want to know what it is before they make you the logo

cause I'm to lazy my self and i don't have any programs for making good pictures/logos
No one in their right mind is going to make a good logo for you because you're too lazy to download Paint.Net or something.

No one in their right mind is going to make a good logo for you because you're too lazy to download Paint.Net or something.
I made a logo.

I made a logo.

Yeah.

what is ROB?
i want to know and i am sure other people want to know what it is before they make you the logo
sorry but no info will be out untill the leader oficaly opens the groupe
if you looking to put a theam in the logo
How's this?
-snip-
not bad mt i was thinking of some thing that may be some thing that is less basic
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:44:23 PM by Tic-toc26 »

took like 5 mins.
Just download and use the line tool.

Use paint.net for it, especially if it needs to be a print. Idk if there is a cost for it tho :cookieMonster:

It's free Lawl
i don't know whether to scream or to laugh
Modified derp. I never used it so I didn't know xP
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:36:53 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Use paint.net for it, especially if it needs to be a print. Idk if there is a cost for it tho :cookieMonster:
i don't know whether to scream or to laugh

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:00:15 PM by Rofl »

We have no clue what the clan's category will be, how can we make the logo fit the theme? Also, lazy clan leaders dont do well.

belongs in creativity, just try to do something in paint.net or gimp. there are like a million tutorials on how to do crap like this.

-snip-

How about this? http://www.mediafire.com/?r2r62muwi1y85cb
i think i might use this
nice but can you chage the pink .'s?
We have no clue what the clan's category will be, how can we make the logo fit the theme? Also, lazy clan leaders dont do well.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:24:36 AM by Tic-toc26 »