Author Topic: I regret selling my N64  (Read 3601 times)


I didn't mean as in blockland, I mean as in legal status outside of blockland.

out of anything, i wished my super mario SUNSHINE WOULD WORK ON GAMECUBE :(

anyways, n64 was loving amazing
Super mario 64
Mario party
PAPER MARIO ;-;

out of anything, i wished my super mario SUNSHINE WOULD WORK ON GAMECUBE :(

anyways, n64 was loving amazing
Super mario 64
Mario party
PAPER MARIO ;-;
Dolphin emulator :)

I didn't mean as in blockland, I mean as in legal status outside of blockland.
I don't see the SWAT breaking in my house for playing ROMS I don't originally own because it is really rare to find a copy.

I have emulators all over the place and I haven't been arrested over them.

I don't see the SWAT breaking in my house for playing ROMS I don't originally own because it is really rare to find a copy.
Thats not the point. Its illegal period.

Damn... I didn't know they were that cheap.

I have emulators all over the place and I haven't been arrested over them.
Emulation is legal, Roms are not.

Emulation is legal, Roms are not.
Emulators use ROMS.

So therefor I have roms.
And quite a few of them because its hard to obtain a copy of certain games.

Roms aren't illegal. Downloading them is. :I But that's completely irrelevant to the thread.
Just go here.

Emulators use ROMS.

So therefor I have roms.
And quite a few of them because its hard to obtain a copy of certain games.
Actually no. You're aloud to have emulators as long as you don't have any roms, Technically thus making the emulators useless to have as you can't really use them.


Not many people feel like wasting their time and money to play an old game unless its worth it.

are you nine
We're still on the fence about that one. Most likely.

Actually no. You're aloud to have emulators as long as you don't have any roms, Technically thus making the emulators useless to have as you can't really use them.
Well, that's not true, but again, not what the thread is about.

Huh, missed that. The $1.00 are usually like $40 shipping, though.
We're still on the fence about that one. Most likely.
He's not nine, he's- never mind.