Author Topic: Half Life 2 Weapons :: YABBA MY ICING  (Read 14055 times)

wowe sux -1000/10 looel
No srssly dat lovey. I should make the equip sound a blockhead version of yabba my icing if there's a weapon in.

wowe sux -1000/10 looel
No srssly dat lovey. I should make the equip sound a blockhead version of yabba my icing if there's a weapon in.
Not a wepon, silly.

YABA MY ICING!!!
-snip-
wip model, subject to change. need critCIAm
I love it
now make the uh
whats it called

EMPEROR KING SUPREME BOSS BLACK-CROWNED ZOMBIEZILLA
aka that one that has like 20,000 black headcrabs

For the rocket launcher, could you make the laser raycast create a bot and move it every time the view is adjusted, and have it be empty.dts, and have the rocket follow that bot?

Awww yeah! This is cool! Been looking for a weapon pack like this!
Also, HL2 vehicles and other headcrabs/HCZs would be epic!

For the rocket launcher, could you make the laser raycast create a bot and move it every time the view is adjusted, and have it be empty.dts, and have the rocket follow that bot?
It doesn't even need to be a bot or anything.

A modified kind of homing rocket launcher will do.
Like the one i was working on.

Only better of course.

I wanna focus on the basic weapons before I start the advanced stuff. I'm experimenting with different styles of weapon scripts right now and because yea, that's gonna be a mess.
robot
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 12:35:16 PM by Ghille »

>hl2 weapon pack
>"REMAKE. THE. WHOLE. GAME."

Could I, by chance, do the animation process? I'm fairly good at, and would gladly, do so. Though it may be a time before I could get back on for you to recieve them, as I only have internet access at the Library after school.

Could I, by chance, do the animation process? I'm fairly good at, and would gladly, do so. Though it may be a time before I could get back on for you to recieve them, as I only have internet access at the Library after school.
Animation for the zombie? Aware wants to do everything anyways this project will be continued after a certain other project is finished. Locking. PM me what you wanted to animate.