Author Topic: gimmicky-ass TDMs and HOLY stuff STOP IT  (Read 15502 times)

but I did

Ya I noticed, good job...  It was about to die for the second time.

I hate it when you need points just to get better weps, that's stupid as forget

The point of it is so noobs won't have like seventy different rocket launchers and blow everything up. But the whole purpose has been obscured and corrupted. Now it's more how long you've been playing. You'll end up having five people on one team who have crazy good weapons, and five on the other who have pistols and crappy knives.

I hate it.

hey bushido, i think the problem is that people don't know how to build, or event for that matter. if people actually 'knew' how to build and weren't lazy as forget, there would be tons better dms. its just they are too lazy to start a project. i make horrible servers that are really only made just so i can build a house or mess around with zombies or some stuff like that because i'm bored. i've tried making a dm before. i failed. however, if i had a build or two, i could literally just start up the server, get the addons, and make some quick adjustments and wallah! a new dm that isn't half bad.

NOEDIT: wanna work on a build guys? I would totally love to help make a new server of good quality.

The point of it is so noobs won't have like seventy different rocket launchers and blow everything up. But the whole purpose has been obscured and corrupted. Now it's more how long you've been playing. You'll end up having five people on one team who have crazy good weapons, and five on the other who have pistols and crappy knives.

I hate it.
This is most prevalent in servers where one team dominates because one guy got a good gun, killed everyone, everyone on that team began getting points, everyone on that team got better guns, and now they dominate the second team. it's a snowball of mediocrity and bad game design.

i was hosting a good ass and simple deathmatch with a nice build and delicious weapons earlier
max of 3 people
forget all these awful servers taking what few players we've got on

i was hosting a good ass and simple deathmatch with a nice build and delicious weapons earlier
max of 3 people
forget all these awful servers taking what few players we've got on
lets list em:

cat123's kinfe tdm
red guys unlimited mining
pecon7's boss battles
heed's tdm (not sure if good or not)
furdles server's
and others...

some of these servers are loving stupid

i 'steal' players from those who steal players :cookieMonster:

i 'steal' players from those who steal players :cookieMonster:

with your crappy dms that any sane person hates

Sorry bushido I am working on a different style dm mod right now as I am relearning torquescript, it should be out shortly
My first project I have decided though will be a large departure from gameplay we have seen up until this point from Blockland.

with your crappy dms that any sane person hates
with my great dms that forum kids hate*

well they're alright

lets list em:

cat123's kinfe tdm
red guys unlimited mining
pecon7's boss battles
heed's tdm (not sure if good or not)
furdles server's
and others...

some of these servers are loving stupid
I don't agree with that

my god

the abusive host likes his stuffty dms???

who knew!