Author Topic: Death Megathread  (Read 425 times)

Death, the final unknown
Yes, I am aware that everyone is entitled to their own opinion or belief, and most people just talk/argue about what happens after you die, but this is to discuss the actual process of it. I have tried to put my view on a global scale, but there are still many things a reader may think differently about. I just ask that you take just a few moments of time and completely read this through before you say something about it.

Here are the three most important things I want you to think about while you read this:
1. Who do you care about?
2. What do you want to experience?
3. What do you want to accomplish?

Death is a natural process that is in cycle with every living organism, civilization, ecosystem, thought, belief, planet, etc...
There are just as many ways to die as there are ways to live. Just try to think of it this way, the only thing that can't die, is death, and time itself.

If you are able to read this thread, it is a statistic miracle that you are alive.

If you were to die reading this thread, it wouldn't be as uncommon as the fact that you are actually alive.

Each action you make, each step you take, you are actively dodging death.

Even though death is unavoidable, it is still possible to avoid certain types of it, and possibly prolong your lifespan.

The most common cause of deaths in our world are due to someone not getting the proper care or attention they need, someone is at the wrong place at the wrong time, or someone isn't paying proper attention to their health. There are many places where people can't get the education or treatment they require because they are not powerful enough.

Avoidable deaths are really the only worthwhile form of death to talk about due to the fact getting treatment for some of the illnesses or getting properly educated on how to handle certain situations may prolong your life, or someone else's. Unfortunately due to the commercial advantage of offering a service or treatment for monetary benefit, people are manipulated without even being aware of it.

Classic Scenario A: Wife has a removable tumor, surgery costs too much. The family is poor, but can barely make it, the wife dies. The man takes care of the children without the wife.
Classic Scenario B: Wife has a removable tumor, surgery costs too much, the family is poor, the husband sells the home and everything they own, wife has the surgery. They end up on the streets.
Classic Scenario C: Wife has a removable tumor, surgery costs too much, the husband contacts the news team and her surgery is publicized, wife gets the surgery, the family becomes famous, a reality TV show has them sign a contract so they can remodel their home.
The Outcome of any possible scenario: Everyone is going to die.

Remember: If everyone lived healthy lives and we all got along, everyone would still die.

Now I have a few questions for you.
1. Has anyone you cared about ever died? If yes, how did they die?
2. Do you think someone has ever saved your life? What did they save you from? Do you know who this person is?
3. What do you spend most of your time doing? Do you really think it is worth your time?

I died just last week!
Has anyone else here died?

I died 3 days ago.
Come to my funeral bitches.

My grandpa died of old age
He was only 94 ; ;

I died just last week!
Has anyone else here died?
Yeah i dieded just a few secs ago. My brother is a professional die'er. He dies all the time.

My grandpa died of old age
He was only 94 ; ;
My grandpa died in his 60's
Heart attack :c
(Died 1997)