Author Topic: What if AoT got a graphical update like Blockland  (Read 8419 times)

Guessing Torque3D 1.2, Darksilence?

Nope, TGE 1.5.2 with the Modernization Kit. Aka, I added shaders to the original TGE, to further prove this is possible in aot without engine change.

Nope, TGE 1.5.2 with the Modernization Kit. Aka, I added shaders to the original TGE, to further prove this is possible in aot without engine change.
How are you still on this forum? Do you play AOT all day?

How are you still on this forum? Do you play AOT all day?

He rarely posts on a non-aot board.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:17:22 AM by Electrk »

Hmm. Interesting.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/NAS05.png[/img]
I beg to differ

wtf you edited my post thats not what I said

wtf you edited my post thats not what I said
So your solution to having said something obviously false is to say something even more obviously false?

He rarely posts on a non-aot board.

I never visit this category.

So your solution to having said something obviously false is to say something even more obviously false?

:cookieMonster:

Would be cool if a user here took development of it

Would be cool if a user here took development of it

Not really. I thought that was what I wanted but I know that it wouldn't be Age of Time if someone other than Badspot made it. Badspot has a certain sense of humour that I don't think anyone else can capture.

this would be amazing. however, people do not play this really at all anymore. it has almost died. ALMOST. some people still do, but rarely.

Not really. I thought that was what I wanted but I know that it wouldn't be Age of Time if someone other than Badspot made it. Badspot has a certain sense of humour that I don't think anyone else can capture.
Holy forget I still can't get over that you only post in AoT section, like, holy stuff. You should be the admin of it since your the most active.

hell what if someone modded it?