Author Topic: ►►►The Daily Life of Badspot  (Read 27005 times)

11:02(and 2 seconds) PM: Badspot makes a shocking discovery. His waffles are laced with COCAINE! so thats why he cant stop eating them o.o.

12:00 Badspot's (and the world's) waffles all randomly explode. Zim's plan is a sucsess!

(Reference to the Invader Zim episode "Zim Eats Waffles")

12:02:

Badspot starts singing

Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh my God.
Shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's get some shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
Shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck!
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Oh, my God, shoes.
These shoes rule.
These shoes suck.
These shoes suck.
These shoes suck!
I think you have too many shoes.
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Shut up!
Stupid boy.
Stupid boy.
Let's get some shoes.
Let's party.
These shoes are three hundred dollars.
These shoes are three hundred dollars.
These shoes are three hundred loving dollars.
Let's get 'em!
Um...this style runs small. I don't think you're gonna fit.
I mean, your feet are kinda big.
Oh.
Oh.
Oh.
Oh, by the way bitch,
forget YOU
forget YOU
forget YOU
forget YOU

12:03 pm badspot is hospitalized for a self inflicted wound after he proceded to slam a highheel shoes spike into his own head. He quickely recovers and vows NEVER AGAIN to sing/talk/wear shoes.

12:04:

Badspot sees a hot chick.

3:66 PM

Badspot realises this time doesn't exist, so whatever he does it didn't happen. Badspot decides to do something he's always wanted to do. Badspot falls asleep.

3:67 Badspot relaizes he fell asleep with that chick he saw, there both naked, and the chick just wont stop chirping

3:77 PM this time now exists, because Badspot is in a place where the amazing is limited only by the imagination. Badspot is about to step into... dee doo dee doo... the TWILIGHT ZONE.

4:00 everyone in the world is gone, badspot sits down puts on his reading glasses, and writes the blockland update info on blockland.us, his glasses fall off and brake, he screams NOOOOOOOOO... that chick comes in and starts pecking badspot

4:00:20

Badspot gets a bump on his head

4:05 PM

There's a dead bird on the floor.
Badspot is crying
The BL.us website is still not updated
And the power surge comes.

4:006- Badspot's torrets kicks in
"BitchstuffMotherforgeterBitch stuffMotherforgeterBitchstuff MotherforgeterBitchstuffMothe rforgeterBitchstuffMotherforg eterBitchstuffMotherforgeterB itchstuffMotherforgeterBitchs tuffMotherforgeterBitchstuffM otherforgeterBitchstuffMother forgeterBitchstuffMotherforge terBitchstuffMotherforgeterBi tchstuffMotherforgeterBitchst uffMotherforgeterBitchstuffMo therforgeterBitchstuffMotherf orgeterBitchstuffMotherforget erBitchstuffMotherforgeterBit chstuffMotherforgeterBitchstu ffMotherforgeterBitchstuffMot herforgeterBitchstuffMotherfo rgeterBitchstuffMotherforgete rBitchstuffMotherforgeterBitc hstuffMotherforgeterBitchstuf fMotherforgeterBitchstuffMoth erforgeterBitchstuffMotherfor geterBitchstuffMotherforgeter BitchstuffMotherforgeterBitch stuffMotherforgeterBitchstuff MotherforgeterBitchstuffMothe rforgeterBitchstuffMotherforg eterBitchstuffMotherforgeterB itchstuffMotherforgeterBitchs tuffMotherforgeterBitchstuffM otherforgeterBitchstuffMother forgeterBitchstuffMotherforge terBitchstuffMotherforgeterBi tchstuffMotherforgeter"

4:07 PM
Badspot has a virus. Sad Badspot is saaaaaaaaad.

5:00pm

Sadspot attempts Self Delete and ends up living forever.

6:00 PM

Badspot rings Claire to talk about being invincible and shoes.