Author Topic: ►►►The Daily Life of Badspot  (Read 26932 times)

12:01pm Badspot realizes it's 12pm, not 12am. The new year hasn't come.

1:12 PM Badspot goes to the store to get some cake. But they tell him that its a lie, so he just gets cupcakes.

5:23 PM

Badspot bans everyone who voted "I already did" in my poll.

6:30 AM.

Badspot goes to sleep since he spent the night in Portal.

12:00 pm (noon)

BadSpot walks out side to find his tree on fire!

12:05 -

Badspot pees on the tree to put it out

12:10-

BadSpot notices that his pee is not regular pee! its blood! He calls 911 and gets rushed to the hospital.

12:30

He did not make it to the E.R fast enough . Every one thinks Badspot is dead, but he had a cat stuck on his wiener and it was having it's period . Badspot passes out due to cat stuck on his "Mans" . Fission Mailed

1:30 Badspot walks outta hospital safe and sound. Then GIANT FIRE FARTING COWS APPEAR OUTTA NOWHERE SAYING BADSPOT WAS THE "CHOSEN ONE" so the cows use the teleport mod to bring him back to the cow's home planet: Farm alot 5.

1:31

Badspot then bans Sarge for bumping a 4 month old thread

Holy crap. The first post of this was made on my birthday last year.

2:00 pm Badspot watches Michael Jackson commit Self Delete. It's the best day of all time!
Edit: WHAT THE!!! Sorry, I must have left my account on and  one of my sibs posted that. Most of the time if something related to Michael Jackson is posted one of my sibs posted it probably. Ignore all that is struck through.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:45:12 PM by Ring Wraith »

2:00 pm Badspot watches Michael Jackson commit Self Delete. It's the best day of all time!
What the forget? No, we're continuing off the last post. I'm sorry, but that was really off topic of the story, no matter how rejoicing it is.

1:31

Badspot then bans Sarge for bumping a 4 month old thread
Continuing off that.

2:30 PM
Badspot smacks away cows, and decides to leak out Torque Game Engine scripts.

Garage Game elders decide to send a hitman after Badspot due to the releasing of unauthorized scripts

3:30 PM
A hitman lays in the boot of Badspot's new Mustang.