Author Topic: ►►►The Daily Life of Badspot  (Read 26934 times)

4:00 PM Badspot is still fat.

4:00 PM(you didnt say what he would do next, you just said that he finished.)
To burn off some calories, Badspot does some idiot proofing for blockland.

5:05 PM
After eating a manbearpig sized waffle-cake-sammich-SNOT! :D, Badspot goes to threaten dUMBELLS to change the hour requirement, but is confronted by an army of randomly generated gay pirates. "Damn. I thought I fixed that," he thinks to himself.

Ace

6:05 PM

Badspot sat there for an hour, watching the random gay pirates get closer and closer.
Finally, he reaches into his pocket, pulls out an odd-shaped gun, and fires. The gun makes a chainsaw noise as it fires a pokeball shaped projectile. "Who the hell scripted this thing?" he wondered. But there was no time for wondering about poorly modded weapons. The pirates had him surrounded.

6:07 PM

Thanks to a recent mod by Rotondo (or OD NOTOR) all those gay pirates turn into zombies. BS finds his escape easy since the zombies jump like crazy and he can just walk under them.

The RTB team arrives to help but sadly decide not to cos they had to add another last minute feature to RTB 2.0 further delaying its release.

Some idiot placed too many zombie spawns and life server starts lagging...what can he do?

8:07 pm
After an hour of running around his bedroom, screaming like a 6 year old school girl, he decides to pick up the rake in his garden, and show those zombies who's the boss.

Ace

9:07 PM

One of the zombies breaks Badspot's rake, leaving him with nothing but a pointy stick. He jabs it through the head of an oncoming zombie. Fortunately, the now impaled zombie happens to be the zombie leader. It, along with the others, fall down, and 5 seconds later, they mysteriously *POOF* into thin air.

Just then, Badspot looks back into his bedroom window, and on the computer screen, he sees something horrifying:

*Torque Engine Failure, Unable to load textures!*

Badspot jumps through the window, lands on the chair, and seeks the answer to this unfortunate turn of events...

9:08 PM

Badspot loses the game.

I just lost the game.

10: 08

He looks outside his window again and see's FaTDoG

11:00 PM
He finishes staring at FaTDoG, and goes to bed after a healthy snack of waflfes.

10:39 AM

badspot wakes up by the sound of some one knoking in the door
he opens the dor and sees DUM DUM DUM!
His Parents MomSpot and DadSpot
he thinks to him self:" i wonder why my evil twin brother , GoodSpot , didnt came "

11:40

Badspot is even fatter, as his fat is making more fat.

12:30
Badspot is FAT! So he goes to a Sumo Wrestling ring =P

1:00Pm, Badspot goes to England and asks for chips but is disappointed when he recieved what America calls, "French fries."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:34:52 AM by K.I.T.T.Y. »

2:03 PM
After contemplating what he should do, Badspot permabans England from Life, the Universe, and Everything.