A

B
20 (66.7%)
C
5 (16.7%)
D
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Music Voting  (Read 5643 times)

Some buttons have to do more than commandtoserver and some guis also receive info from the server with clientcmd which is then displayed in the gui and stuff etc
This just wouldn't work

Some buttons have to do more than commandtoserver and some guis also receive info from the server with clientcmd which is then displayed in the gui and stuff etc
This just wouldn't work
Yes it would, it just has to be on a case-by-case basis. You can implement functionality for all GUI components and it's easy sailing from there.

Many GUI components simply have a field called "value", so that's a start.

This just wouldn't work
Maybe the sandbox range could just be reduced. Like, GUI's wouldn't have access to any of the file functions, ect.

I love this.
it has my download.
but is there a way to force all clients to play a song without music bricks?

I love this.
it has my download.
I believe not

I love this.
it has my download.
We need dat too.

For now, FireBird, I suggest getting the long range music bricks, that's what I did.(Except, I had to do a bit of a range adjustment, hint hint)

We need dat too.

For now, FireBird, I suggest getting the long range music bricks, that's what I did.(Except, I had to do a bit of a range adjustment, hint hint)
Or make the music brick be 2d and have nearly infinite range with no volume change

But that will relieably crash everyones blockland who hasn't loaded music.

Epic version finished:
Official thread for it tomorrow cause I'm not on my PC

Note: This has nothing to do with Wrapper's add-on
seems legit.

seems legit.
No code from your add-on included.
That's what I was referring to.

Update because I'm stupid and uploaded the wrong file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ht9qjd2f3jwunx5
Fixed issues:
-No more parallel votes
-No more breaking it

Bug found
When the timeout ends, 2 players can type /startmusicvote. 1 player can wait until the other one chooses a music to vote for, wait for positive votes, and then send their music vote. The music vote is sent, and the positive votes stay the same. It should not even accept multiple music votes after another music vote was sent before the timeout was over.