NCO: official thread - We will conform you and you will be complacent

Author Topic: NCO: official thread - We will conform you and you will be complacent  (Read 2272 times)

No Challenge October

starting now the center for challenged people has declared a safe zone

for all challenged oppressed or otherwise challenged people

this safe zone will only appear during October 1st 2012 through October 34 [citation needed]

effective immediately this zone of safeness will provide safety for anyone* who has been challenged in any way by anyone  

donations are accepted non grudgingly at the last desk to the right and we in no way imply that we want donations

"Safety for everyone excluding nobody even at the expense of a few"

revision #190 by legal coordinator Cybertails1998

*excluding public servants due to the fact that we just don't care and a few races of extraterrestrials due to cultural conflicts
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:29:12 PM by Black and White »

Can I drink my soda here then?

So your challenging us to not do challenges
Whoa

October 34

DOES NOT COMPUTE

B&W for führer

Can I drink my soda here then?

we have decided that soda drinking will be permitted in the zone

yes you may consume your beverages here

So your challenging us to not do challenges
Whoa

we only provide refuge for the oppressed downtrodden or otherwise oppressed people inforcment is not inflicted unless resistance arises

October 34

DOES NOT COMPUTE

[citation needed]

we have confected studies that confirm that sometime in the future (as long a the multiverse doesn't break) that this date will become a reality and there will be 7 weeks in August

it's been foreseen with science
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:25:28 PM by Black and White »

all hail B&W
savior of all soda drinkers and fappers everywhere

So I can fap in my soda?

So I can fap in my soda?

not unless it's tuna soda

stay within your specified compounds we only allow soda drinking in the north east second quarter

these are not unforced mandatory and or unforced rules  we arent running an distoping society here but failure to follow the rules will not be tolerated

all hail B&W
savior of all soda drinkers and fappers everywhere
Heil mein führer Black & White! Heil! Heil!

not unless it's tuna soda

stay within your specified compounds we only allow soda drinking in the north east second quarter

these are not unforced mandatory and or unforced rules  we arent running an distoping society here but failure to follow the rules will not be tolerated
what is to happen to the non tolerable people?

what is to happen to the non tolerable people?

Whatever the Ministry of Love conceives fit before rehabilitation and reintroduction to society