Author Topic: Menen is being somewhat surly.  (Read 2597 times)

No one wants to look at my adventure. D:

It's because it's

Its okay, Swholli, we love you.

You don't even read my adventure...

How can you know whether or not he reads it?

How can you know whether or not he reads it?

Well there aren't many lurkers on our forum.

Most readers will post suggestions and i don't think ive seen him post in it.

Well there aren't many lurkers on our forum.

Most readers will post suggestions and i don't think ive seen him post in it.

i read space marauders but i almost never post in it. it's not that uncommon.

Doesn't really seem that bad.
This is one of the few drama's where the subject (and/or the OP) isn't completly handicapped, so there's not a ton to say.

Doesn't really seem that bad.
This is one of the few drama's where the subject (and/or the OP) isn't completly handicapped, so there's not a ton to say.
yeah, this wasn't really something to shove up his ass
it was more noting that he was getting a little out of hand; but i was unsure if anyone else agreed.

it's okay, he has every adventure and plot mechanic patented, he's allowed to do that!

menen, I have nothing against you, but don't loving act like an adventure standard inspector. you have no right to throw sewage on an adventure unless it's directly and completely yours. that means you can't yell at others' adventures.
also, nobody here's a telepath, nobody knows how your loving mechanics work. if you want them to, just make a huge FAQ wiki.

and the Tetragonia-related comment was rude completely uncalled for. it's the comm. projects' equivalent to telling a russian "go stand in a bread line commie cigarette ROFL" and will attract you no positive attention.

also why are you full-on assaulting PurpleMetro? he's like, eleven years old and not fully experienced in plot writing. if you're going to be a constant clownrichard to someone pick someone else.

/rant