Author Topic: Drunk driver is admin?!  (Read 2981 times)

You host the server that you think is fun, buy a better mouse, or warm up your Knife TDM skills.

I have one of the worst modern mouses in existance (the apple magic mouse, which frequently does false scrolling and is very high on scrolling sensitivity) and I can do a sort of good amount of kills on Xalos's Murder Mystery

Now grappleknifing, that is very hard because of my mouse doing false scrolling, and sometimes my fingers are too dry to slide across the mouse to scroll
it takes little skill to be good at knife TDMing. since the knifes are practically raycasting weapons it's easy to utilize aiming scripts to win with these. though you don't really need them. still the gamemode is highly repetitive and simple and the servers that host them usually attract hordes of drama-creating hooligans like drunk driver

No
Please refrain from denying an opinion because of your own opinion. I love knife fighting servers personally.

And this is where the problem is
Don't start the bubbagum stuff again, we heard it all before. Sorry for double post.

And this is where the problem is

Bubbagum isn't a "random person" to Lalam

They're friends, why do you not understand this.

Don't start the bubbagum stuff again, we heard it all before. Sorry for double post.
It is like a whole new BubbaGum

???

Bubbagum isn't a "random person" to Lalam

They're friends, why do you not understand this.
He's an idiot who thinks just because Lalam gives her admin makes it a huge problem.

Wait... Blocklandian thought I was similar to BUBBAGUM?! Really?

Wait... Blocklandian thought I was similar to BUBBAGUM?! Really?
Blocklandian is a handicap, dont listen to him.