Author Topic: Renderman...  (Read 5168 times)

So i was in my buddy's server i got in discoverd my buddy is afk. and we actually wanted renderman hunting.
so i was doing nothing leaving my keyboard and wierd thing happend that i saw some face like this °Д° so i was like OMG its renderman! so i took my shotgun holding it till he appears again he appeared withs his face and gone. then after awhile i made some pictures that luckly i captured him. here pictures: here was lucky enough to capture him when he just spawning here was alot closer look here was a little too much... and after then im hearing OUCH noises while he is not appearing sometimes...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:14:40 PM by eyal2200 »

You suck at taking pictures.

sorry for no pictures. ill try to put them still i im going to upload them.

i came here thinking baddy had released halloween update
:(

http://imgur.com

also quit it with these threads.

renderman faces appear frequently, nobody will give a damn if you mention it because everybody's seen it already.

oh for forget sakes... my head is going to blow up one day due to these loving stupid renderman topics. stop it and knock it off

Pretty sure it's a bot that's scripted to spawn near players at random

Makes sounds too i think, i seen it before in a day time freebuild long before the shadows and shaders update

Not this again, it was bad enough last halloween

Why is this such a big deal... its a game on the computer. What do you think is going to hapen, Renderman will pop out and Kill you at your keyboard...NO! so stfu and get over this crap!

No, just no.

People can be to stupid to see that the face is just a script.

It's simply a script someone (I forget who) made.

It's simply a script someone (I forget who) made.
it was mega siecntific or how ever you pronunce it. he made it so ppl could have fun till ppl started posting about renderman on here

Why is this such a big deal... its a game on the computer. What do you think is going to hapen, Renderman will pop out and Kill you at your keyboard...NO! so stfu and get over this crap!
that's what jimmy said
then they came for him