MonkeyFunky's Boss Battles Video Added

Author Topic: MonkeyFunky's Boss Battles Video Added  (Read 1476 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ycVi841Ws&feature=youtu.be

"Its that game again"
I know that this will be called a rip off of pecons but anyway

There are 7 Bosses Currently Santa,Master Chief,Turret Master,Godzilla,Melee Expert,Mech, And Ranger

I tried to be original with the bosses but some are from pecons.

The Player classes are from TF2 But modified.

The Map is the kitchen from rtb1045 It also has a elevator

Pictures

Credits Cake Lancelot,Me,Notchbrine,Killer123,CorruptedFlame and i think thats it so yeah.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:19:01 AM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

I've always wanted to be "Supprt"

:cookieMonster:

I've always wanted to be "Supprt"

:cookieMonster:
I tried to make all the names even.

It looks okay, but you have LOTS of competition. Good luck anyways.

Are the classes still styled after TF2?
even remotely close?

Are the classes still styled after TF2?
even remotely close?
Most use diffrent weapons in order to make it more balanced but yes there based off tf2
It looks okay, but you have LOTS of competition. Good luck anyways.
Yeah i know but thanks for the positive feedback.

I've always wanted to see a boss battles where everyone is pretty much the same, but can buy other weapons and upgrades.
My thoughts is everyone starting off with the Power Beam - Because arm cannons are basic like a pistol, but not too low damage.
After that, you can get points to buy other weapons or upgrades like extra speed.
Hell, it'd probably be cool if the power beam could be modified to get other weapons "installed" into it, kinda like Megaman.

I've always wanted to see a boss battles where everyone is pretty much the same, but can buy other weapons and upgrades.
My thoughts is everyone starting off with the Power Beam - Because arm cannons are basic like a pistol, but not too low damage.
After that, you can get points to buy other weapons or upgrades like extra speed.
Hell, it'd probably be cool if the power beam could be modified to get other weapons "installed" into it, kinda like Megaman.
Sounds interesting

If only Jetz released his basic powerbeam.

with some support, this will be pecons boss battles all over

Played on here today, was pretty awesome =P

Played on here today, was pretty awesome =P
Thanks
with some support, this will be pecons boss battles all over
Is that good or bad lol?