Author Topic: My band performs live at a talent show!  (Read 1127 times)

and by biggest fan i mean i am in love with u. i know all of ur songs and i follow you guys around and i know where u live and sleep and sometimes i like to watch you guys sleep and i have huge posters of u guys up and i like to kiss them before i go to sleep and i have pillows shaped like you and i cuddle with them while i sleep and i realy like you guys you are so gorgeous all of you and one day i want to meet you all and hug u and never let go :)

^^^ what i posted

not sure if already mentioned but
the jalapenos
the red hot chili peppers
i c wat u did der

-snip-
Does that mean you're breaking up with everyone else on the forum?

Guitarist is fiddling around with his amp waaaay too much. Needs to have an amp modeler so he can stick with presets and such, no fiddling required.

Guitarist is fiddling around with his amp waaaay too much. Needs to have an amp modeler so he can stick with presets and such, no fiddling required.

He has a modeler, there were technical issues with the setup that was there. There isn't normally so much fiddling.

I dig the vocals

I'll tell our vocalist that you said so c:

cameraman should kill him/herself for filming vertical video.

I dig the vocals
same
needs a little more work on flowing in between notes (for the vocals that is), but hory stuff that was great
your guitar player is also incredible, and I don't know anything about drumming but it sounded hella good to me.
this is nice
also red hot chili peppers = heavy influence
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:40:48 AM by Daedalus »

cameraman should kill him/herself for filming vertical video.

Yeah, he should, huh? That's reasonable :cookieMonster:

not sure if already mentioned but
the jalapenos
the red hot chili peppers
i c wat u did der

your band needs more bass