Author Topic: Really weird bubbly feeling under heart; no pain, normal heart beat  (Read 4877 times)

Have you ever actually had heartburn?  Have you even at least actually bothered to look it up?  Heartburn is caused by stomach acid that manages to make it's way higher than it should in the stomach for whatever reason and causes irritation and that nasty burning feeling from your stomach acid to run all along the inside of your esophagus (mainly straight from your stomach to around your throat), giving the condition it's name.

There is no physical bubbling or gurgling with the stomach acids involved.  Even gas that is released by burping stays above the stomach acid, otherwise your burps would smell much more like stomach acid.
Whenever I get heartburn, it involves gas already inside of the stomach being shoved up against the pyloric valve, giving a painful feeling of needing to burp. If I would sit or lie down, the acid would slosh or pour into the esophagus, burning the tissue and causing pain. It's a really awful experience :I

yeah the heart is kind of important, so if i were you i'd go to the doctor tomorrow or something
It;s only kind of important though, no need to rush there or anything

Not trying to be mean, but the only thing I dont like about these posts are that some people (not all, SOME!) start getting symtms when they read this stuff.

my heart magically transformed into an oven.
heart... burn?

Not trying to be mean, but the only thing I dont like about these posts are that some people (not all, SOME!) start getting symtms when they read this stuff.

Are you trying to say you gain these symptoms when you read them

Wat

Are you trying to say you gain these symptoms when you read them

Wat

no, im saying that some people think they have them, but in reality, they're fine...

aww he's in love <3

no but seriously go to the doc