Author Topic: Altiris - Being mad gives me the perfect excuse to act stupid  (Read 1579 times)

The story

So, one day i was just going around servers and decided to checkout Badspots Halloween server if something new was there. When i spawned i crashed into this guy called Altiris. Altiris told me about the way how he is going to take his vote from Blockland's greenlight submission because his builds are getting deleted even thou they are "pretty decent". The stupidity comes in here. I ask him why would he be considering doing such actions.

He said its because his builds are getting deleted. He himself admits that thumbing down the greenlight is stupidity and even dares to say that he will eventually vote it up again. When i start asking why does he even bother thumbing it down in the first place, he starts blabbering about him being mad and how "being mad makes you do richardish things". When i try to shake some sense into him and stop acting like a complete idiot he just keeps giving me the same reason "being mad makes you do stupid things" and then he asks me what would i feel like if my builds got deleted (i wouldn't even care).

Pictures, Proof for lawyercigarettes

What i really love about this guy is the way how he just goes "RAWR BAD GAME!" when hes builds get deleted.

What i really love about this guy is the way how he just goes "RAWR BAD GAME!" when hes builds get deleted.
10/10 not overused

Altiris just loves to rage and is incidentally handicapped
This is pretty evident from everything he does

I guess I can't do what I want without being criticized when this person has no idea how I feel. I asked him how he would feel if his build got deleted (to try and get him in my shoes) and he wrote it wouldn't really bother him because he made his build a while ago. I had just finished my build a couple days, I may not be the best builder and building takes me a while with using IJKL to move the bricks.

Are you going to make posts of everyone who disagrees with your logic? We are all different and we all have different ways of reacting to anger.

Altiris just loves to rage and is incidentally handicapped
This is pretty evident from everything he does
Notice how in the images I did not use a single exclamation marks, I spoke normally and calm. You can't tell if I am raging by text chat if I am not using any exclamation marks.

I won't be replying anymore, something OP forgot to post a picture of was of me saying how I really didn't care if he were to post this on the forums.

Anyone can make someone look bad by posting something they have said when they are having a bad day.

I won't be replying anymore, something OP forgot to post a picture of was of me saying how I really didn't care if he were to post this on the forums.

Anyone can make someone look bad by posting something they have said when they are having a bad day.

Mm dismissive?

Good thing Altiris didn't make himself look worse by replying to the thread, right?

Good thing Altiris didn't make himself look worse by replying to the thread, right?

lol

What I really love about Yosher is that he sucks
ect.

i know but i don't see how people can be annoyed

Yeah, you said that you wouldn't really care if i made a drama out of you, You wouldn't read the topic nor you would post. I guess you swallowed your own words.

because somebody getting angry is totally worth a drama

how many of these do we have again

Things you can post here:
Stories of online betrayal
How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are
Who you should or should not ban/admin

because somebody getting angry is totally worth a drama

how many of these do we have again

Things you can post here:
Stories of online betrayal
How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are
Who you should or should not ban/admin

except it is worth a drama. he was being a complete moron.

What I really love about Yosher is that he sucks
ect.
But 10/10 isn't?

i wonder if this means goodbye for you...