Author Topic: Things that feel bad  (Read 10712 times)

It humours me how people think Im serious when I make depressing posts.
Omfg Im not a pathetic little baby calm down.

It humours me how people think Im serious when I make depressing posts.
Omfg Im not a pathetic little baby calm down.
so what you're trying to say is that you instead do it for attention?

that's not much better lol

No.
Everyone is so loving stupid.
It's called sarcasm, or a joke, so calm the forget down and unknot your little panties

so what you're trying to say is that you instead do it for attention?

that's not much better lol
imo i think it's worse

No.
Everyone is so loving stupid.
It's called sarcasm, or a joke, so calm the forget down and unknot your little panties
"oops made myself look dumb BETTER SAY I WASN'T SERIOUS"

Uh.
No need to be a richard lol, back off

The more you post the worse you look Bubba, I'd quit while you're behind and not risk loosing anything more.

Boltster, are the main words in your dictionary "whore", "whoring attention", and "attention whore"?

The more you post the worse you look Bubba, I'd quit while you're behind and not risk loosing anything more.
I'm quite fine, I don't need your advice.
Let them think what they want if they choose not to believe me.

Boltster, are the main words in your dictionary "whore", "whoring attention", and "attention whore"?
that's a hard question

boltster uses a lot of logic in his posts so he occasionally uses big words and stuff

He's not using them excessively. He's using those words in proper context. Don't be one of those kids on the internet that defends a female because they're a female.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:27:23 AM by Nightmare-Duckie »

that's a hard question

boltster uses a lot of logic in his posts so he occasionally uses big words and stuff

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the first the thing that pops into his head while responding to someone that makes a sad post is "attention whore".

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the first the thing that pops into his head while responding to someone that makes a sad post is "attention whore".
do you have a personal reason for thinking this?

are you handicapped

he calls people attention whores when they're attention whores

take a second to look back at the times he's said "attention whore"
it's not hard to find the explanation behind it

This thread derailed quickly.