Author Topic: Games you regret buying/don't play anymore.  (Read 4897 times)

Just a little census because I'm curious.
Also say why if you want.

• Castle Crashers - It doesn't feel right without a controller/was poorly ported to keyboards, I plan to get a wired 360 controller soon though.
  • Crysis 2 - I don't like the multiplayer so there's not much to play after I beat it.
  • From Dust - Not as fun as I had hoped it was.
  • Killing Floor - I don't really know why I don't play this anymore, maybe it's a bit too repetitive
  • Magicka - I like this game, I should keep playing it.
  • Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 - My flight simulator joysticks don't work right with it.
  • RIFT - Got boring fast.
  • Sanctum - Dunno why.
  • TrackMania United - Nobody plays the pay-for version so it's empty on all the cool maps
  • LEGO: Universe - It's abandoned and offline.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:12:15 AM by Nightmare-Duckie »

ugh, MW3 I regret buying
there are others, like AC:R and Forza 4 that I don't regret at all, but simply don't play much now

BioShock 2 - played it for maybe 10 minutes
Command and Conquer 4 - ask anyone familiar with the series why to avoid this like the plague
Cubemen - boring
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood - awful, boring
Orcs Must Die! - didn't find it as fun as I thought it would be
Section 8: Prejudice - bought it, touched it once, multiplayer is dead
Serious Sam: the Random Encounter - played it once, didn't like it
Skyrim - played it once or twice, really boring
Torchlight - bought it on xbox first, not sure why I bought it for PC too

I played Section 8 a bit. it's not that great, but honestly I think it was worth the small price

From Dust - Not as fun as I had hoped it was.
All my this.

ugh, MW3 I regret buying
there are others, like AC:R and Forza 4 that I don't regret at all, but simply don't play much now
Ditto on the Forza 4 there.
I can only play it for a few hours every few weeks, but it was definitely worth the $60 I paid

75% of all my games on steam

Dead Island. It isn't as fun by yourself, and I have very little friends who play it.
White Knight Chronicles II. The first was fun but I never really got into the 2nd.
Skyrim. It was fun at first, but I never play it anymore because it's too time consuming and I just can't get into it.

Ricochet
Must I even explain?

Ricochet
Must I even explain?
And thats why I play demos
even though I still regret buying most of the games I own

Ricochet
Must I even explain?
I have this but only because of the Orange Box so I wasn't gonna say anything but yeah it sucks.
Also Terraria maybe because I've done almost everything you can do and none of my friends play it anymore

I have this but only because of the Orange Box
It's not included in the Orange Box...

Then where the hell did I get it from? I know I didn't buy it, brb investigating this matter.
Edit: Found it, there was this NVIDIA promotion back in like 2009 where if you had a NVIDIA card you could get a free copy of Ricochet, Half Life Lost Coast, and Half Life Deathmatch
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:06:46 AM by Nightmare-Duckie »

Then where the hell did I get it from? I know I didn't buy it, brb investigating this matter.
Edit: Found it, there was this NVIDIA promotion back in like 2009 where if you had a NVIDIA card you could get a free copy of Ricochet, Half Life Lost Coast, and Half Life Deathmatch
I probably would have gone with HL DM

Cities XL
Any SimCity game is better.

Dead Horde
I wasn't expecting an arcade shooter. It was only 2€ anyways.

Borderlands 1
Boring.

Dragon Age (+Origins)
Boring.

Gratuitous Space Battles
It was fun for a day or two.

Tom Clancy's GRAW
Not my type of game at all. I only got it because I've never played a game like it and it was like 2€.