Author Topic: 44 Application - Metians Home  (Read 2862 times)

This is my future build for a 44 application , i wanted to know if it was good so far before i went on ,

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 05:28:31 PM by Marvel X Men »

I thought that they built landscapes...

they mostly do, I do not think its good enough yet, but keep working

yea i only put the house model , im gunna add stuff to the house and the inside , i just needed to know if this was good enough ,

scratch helped to
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 05:23:39 PM by Marvel X Men »

In itself, it's not 44 material, I was in Lavish's server, and he had an AMAZING landscape setup, you have to do better. But I like the house.

i spent a couple of day working on this with him

yeah , we remodel the house alot , and i couldnt think of anything for the landscape , but ive worked hard on the house , its alot more better then the other thing i made tho lol

In itself, it's not 44 material, I was in Lavish's server, and he had an AMAZING landscape setup, you have to do better. But I like the house.

Funny thing is that landscape got deleted from my blockland files, so we don't have that anymore.

I thought that they built landscapes...

We do buildings too. We are going to start on a Greek City build either tomorrow or tonight. But we do a lot of landscapes.

About Picture

Keep working on it, and also there should be No help during an application for 44.

I wanted to make a build and apply.
what do you want me to make?
(not in a nooby way)    but apps seem easy when a user can make anything he wants. i rather be put on the spot

wrong thread- ;) 44 thread

now i wonder  what im gunna build , this is gunna be my last try , if i dont make it , then o well

nvm this was my last time , im not gunna try out again for awhile

its easier to build more detail if its bigger. Instead of making it small like a real lego set, build in in first person scale of your avatar as a real building.
assuming we are the little blocko guys in the game:
rooms should be like 12 feet tall or so, with all the space a normal room would have.

look at other peoples builds for ideas, or get inspiration from pictures of real things you google.
notice how any building or house (or structure)  does not have 1 standard wall design flat across, but uses multiple colors or support design.
windows are almost never symmetrical to each other, nor is the building itself usually ever.

build something that you feel you can force people to take 5-10 minutes to look at rather, then fly over in 5 seconds and feel they have the general idea of what you made.
Personally, i build so that a person could spend 2 minutes looking at any one room and be impressed. I dont want to spend days-months working on a project to have someone not care.

oh look at you, giving advice. blockland people have never even seen your builds, only the 30 people back home that LAN with you