Author Topic: Star Adventures  (Read 2058 times)

STAR ADVENTURES
[/b][/u]
This is quite a big project that I've been working on, a one man project.
It starts off with the tower, and the point of it is so you really only have one way to go, and you explore through the builds, one by one.
I'm building this by myself, and this has already been used as an application for two clans.
I work on this everyday, and it expands more and more, I'm more focused on the detail and style of the build itself rather than the challenge it gives.
I'm posting it here to see people's opinions as of now, so all comments and ratings are welcome.
Thank you.

Starts off with a castle theme.

BIRDS EYE:

STARTING TOWER:

LAVA JUMP:

THE PIT:

HALLWAY:

ROUGH EXPANSION PLANS:

one of my favorite styles of building is the dark-build-teal-glow things as seen in the second to last pic
um...
id say so far this is an 8.5/10

Make a Star Adventures logo with a rainbow in the back with stars shooting over the letters.  :D

8/10 very nice

i seriously lol at the name

So you do have a little artwork in you. Way better than your hellgate, keep it up.

8/10

Whats with the random gold dropped in the hallways?

It is where the thieves try to escape with the gold but die.
I don't really know actually, just seemed to be the right place and adds detail.
I have been working on it but not as much as I want to, I've been sort of busy, new expansions should be done by the weekend, I will post pictures soon.
Thank you all for your comments.

post a save, this would be fun to explore on a single player server :D ("Star Adventures 1, The Battle Begins" that would make an aweosme movie btw)

I will post a save when it's 100% complete.
Ty for the comment.

when will it be complete btw?

I can't really say, I try to work on it as much as I can, with school coming up that will also delay the amount of work I can get done.