Author Topic: Adventure Mode Gamemode  (Read 1174 times)

I'm kind of working on this.
I'll post what I have done:
Monsters
Shops
Accounts
Classes
Spells
Level Loading
Client GUI.

but you were working on it in python as a standalone blorp, if I remember correctly
or was that a different blorp?

but you were working on it in python as a standalone blorp, if I remember correctly
or was that a different blorp?
different blorp.

make ur own

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:40:11 PM by Badspot »

make ur own

i hope you get banned, honestly. this is about the most annoying, rude and dismissive post you can make in suggestions and requests.

this is about the most annoying, rude and dismissive post you can make in suggestions and requests.
Agree'd

If this was the solution to everything, there would be no suggestions & requests board.
---Make your own T+T 2.1
--Make your own zombie mod
-You know what? Better yet: Make your own loving blockland bitch.

Yes, i'm mad. [/Rage]

-On-Topic-
I totally support the idea of an actual Adventure Game Mode. It should be a unique, 1 person type of gamemode.
In all honesty this would really spice blockland up a bit. Adventure mode should be nothing someone could complete in a day though. Please put some effort into this, it sounds like it has much potential. And please don't do something runescape-ish. Too many of those already. Then again runescape has like everything, so theres really no way to avoid this without people saying "RUNESCAPE CLONE" unless you come up with something totally original, a very challenging yet entertaining task.
Hope you get far on this bryan. Ever need any graphical design support, PM me. Or generally anything that does not require talented scripting, or 3D modeling.

Regublith started a topic

then it just randomly locked and nothing happened

I can make some weapons based off the default weapons
what should i do first?
Monochrome Arsenal. The weapons in it are overkill, with the Monochrome Sword doing more damage than
Badspot's Banhammer.

Badspot's Banhammer 2 hit kill badspots personal weapon

DARK Badspot's banhammer instakill the secret boss's personal weapon

Golden arsenal the easy'est to get powerful weapons

AAAND default i don't need to do

also give me suggestions

Tried and failed
but still make these weapons in the gamemode
and use the old adventure mode topics to get ideas
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:08:34 PM by BreadFish »

RUNESCAPE CLONE
RuneScape only has about 40,000 players left; they are spamming the few players left with tons of ads in hope of squeezing the last few bits of change they have left, kind of like TF2 except TF2 actually has people who play it.