Author Topic: church?  (Read 5584 times)

Church I found out is a spammer is you have a dedicated server and you dont want church a spammer and who wants admin ban BL_ID 1132

like 90% of you people are spammers. non builders that hop around, angry that i have weapons and vehicles turned off, yet that dont stop you from staying and doing nothing. besides filling my server and pinging it up with your aol

i insta ban for life for the following:
asking for admin
demanding people join your minigame
making pixel art
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 05:26:56 PM by Bisjac »

TO THE DRAMA BOARD BATMAN!

lol church is my friend why ban him no :cookie: for you and :cookieMonster:

Hmm churched spammed to much in bushido's server and he got raped there

i insta ban for life for the following:
asking for admin
demanding people join your minigame
making pixel art

Making pixel art is building...Thats pretty much a useless reason to ban.

I didn't notice any spam; Mainly because I was AFK the entire time...

I was admin at Rky's server when he was there. He kept trying to get rky's attention for some dumb question. Rky and I ignored him and went on our business gardening (lol) until he started spamming the chat trying to get him to answer his stupid question. I told him to "shut it" and he countered with "make me". Kicked him. He came back just to say how much he hated me then left.

LOL INTERNET GRUDGE :cookieMonster:

Damn I so want that shirt.

i dont call pixel art building. its spam made by people who dont know how to build. and most times macroed up anyway.

you usually only see pixel art on servers that have nothing but vehicle spawns and emitters everywhere.
= spam server

i dont call pixel art building. its spam made by people who dont know how to build. and most times macroed up anyway.

you usually only see pixel art on servers that have nothing but vehicle spawns and emitters everywhere.
= spam server

You mean Badspot's Block Party? Been there done that!

lol yeah, BS server is nothing but spamfest

Then you're a richardhead.

"church," who is not the actual church, is a [major expletive conjunctions] and got perma-banned from Grimreaper's server.

Then you're a richardhead.

"church," who is not the actual church, is a [major expletive conjunctions] and got perma-banned from Grimreaper's server.