Author Topic: Your warrior name.  (Read 4615 times)

Potential target for stupid people

I once worshipped the God of Tangerines and liked it

Cybertangerines2012

Potential target for stupid people
are you implying that I'm such a low-priority target that they'll assign the stupid people to killing me?!
why, I oughta!

I fapped more than twice in one day!

Fapmamn




I once climbed a stuff ton of rocks really fast

Rockman

I had love with one million male virgins!

Shore Leave

I once headshot a guy with a bowl of cereal.

Your Cereal Killer.

I once punch a guy through his face in another dimension!

Portal.

I once went through hell and back. Twice.

Strelok


I have faced many zombies, bandits, and my clones... Only with a butter knife.

the butterspy!

i once stubbed my toe watering my spice garden and i only cried for 20 minutes!

A man

I once took over the entire free world, while only wearing boxers.

Ally in Base!



Once upon a time...

Ally in Base!



Once upon a time...
The Legend


I chased down a cheetah

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

I destabilized the entire Iranian nuclear program with a wire and a stick of bubblegum.

MacGyver


I once disarmed an underwear bomb

with my richard