7 (3.3%)
Tertahedron
4 (1.9%)
Greek2me
37 (17.3%)
Kalphiter
33 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 214

Author Topic: Ephialtes will select who become to Mod Viewer at RTB. (Official Topic)  (Read 6827 times)

I don't really know greek2me or headcrab very well, but I've known Chrono for awhile and think that he is well suited for and deserves any position of power he is asked to take.

Ephialtes is here, right now!
I am spy what Ephi was doing? Here look at this.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:36:42 AM by Cubelands »

I don't really know greek2me or headcrab very well, but I've known Chrono for awhile and think that he is well suited for and deserves any position of power he is asked to take.

How I feel too.

Ephi's selection is great. I'm sure they'll do a nice job!

this is like election day.

omg

Why would you claim this as the official topic when Ephi said nothing about it being official?

Gosh can't wait to work alongside some respectable community members on this job, exciting. I'll be sure to provide training.

Gosh can't wait to work alongside some respectable community members on this job, exciting. I'll be sure to provide training.

We get paid during training right?

Why would the official topic be made by cubelands?

Why would the official topic be made by cubelands?
it isn't official. he wants it to be official.

we'd need someone who can look through code

Haha, you being able to teach people how to do this job is hilarious.

Greek or Chrono.  Only two plausible options.  Why the hell is Badspot even listed?