10 (15.6%)
Legend
9 (14.1%)
Not sure.
15 (23.4%)
Not getting this game.
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: The War Z Megathread - 5 days left for discount!  (Read 22375 times)

i dont want ingame currency leave it to bartering

i dont want ingame currency leave it to bartering
its only for like clothes and stuff, no guns or anything that game changing.

Buying pioneer when I get the chance. Really looking forward to this game

Also, www.reddit.com/r/thewarz

Needs more Fallout 2238 like gameplay where there are some towns with shops and the ability to buy/build bases and make factions with free roaming with pvp and pve. Also the ability to craft and repair guns and ammo.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:54:21 PM by Harm94 »

forget guys.

Packages are running out.

I'll trade 30 keys worth of items in TF2 for Pioneer.

forget guys.

Packages are running out.

I'll trade 30 keys worth of items in TF2 for Pioneer.
Well, I'm scrapping enough money everyday and going to the bank so I can get the money on my debit card. BTW you wouldn't happen to know how to check the amount of packages would you?

Well, I'm scrapping enough money everyday and going to the bank so I can get the money on my debit card. BTW you wouldn't happen to know how to check the amount of packages would you?
Nope, but apparently the "best" package is half gone.

Nope, but apparently the "best" package is half gone.
Shiet, gotta do this faster.

Shiet, gotta do this faster.
I made a TF2outpost selling basically all my stuff for 30 dollars.

Am I a lucky bastard? My 18th birthday was 3 days ago, and I partially (read: completely) financed Legendary just from that. Well, we'll see how it turns out but I will stay as optimistic as one can stay.

going to get survivor hopefully

I so loving want legendary right now. I'll bug my mom about doing yard work and my friend about paying me back money.

and my friend about paying me back money.
good luck with that lol

"Your're invited to pay to get into this closed beta!"
welcome to every indie game ever since minecraft..?

I assume they wanted to call this world war z like the book of the same name but couldn't get permission, then the guy who came up with names went into acoma and they asked his 11 year old kid brother what to name it.