10 (15.6%)
Legend
9 (14.1%)
Not sure.
15 (23.4%)
Not getting this game.
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: The War Z Megathread - 5 days left for discount!  (Read 22377 times)

I might buy this but if I do I will get Pioneer.
Legend seems overpriced for me.

I might buy this but if I do I will get Pioneer.
Legend seems overpriced for me.
A 6 month server for only like an extra 20 plus ig currency?
how is 50 op?

Purchasing Legend tomorrow night. Hopign this gets on Steam.

going to get survivor hopefully

wtf get Pioneer so you can play in the alpha :/

Why is pioneer bronze while survivor is silver? that makes no sense.

either way, if i can get this thing to run on my computer i'll buy it. If not, i'm not buying a new computer to play a zombie game.

so wat is tis like dayz 2

wtf get Pioneer so you can play in the alpha :/
Pioneer I mean mixed up the names

Well, I bet I can get $10 pretty soon here. Then I'll buy pioneer. This game looks fun and also looks amazing graphically.

i thought it was the dayZ stand alone release.... you mean to tell me that it's not?

i thought it was the dayZ stand alone release.... you mean to tell me that it's not?
Wtf no, why would you think that?

A 6 month server for only like an extra 20 plus ig currency?
how is 50 op?
I don't really have a use for a server and that bit of ingame currency isn't very convincing.
I also lack those extra 20 dollars. But meh I'm not sure

This is not like dayZ at all. War Z seems to be what dayZ should have been - a zombie survival game and not a handicapped PVP game with ridicolous zombies.

Just to inform you guys, the Stronghold Server isn't like a regular game server. It's your own house/property that you can build/manipulate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsg3EsMJLw I believe this video talks a bit about them, and things they can be used for.

I don't really have a use for a server and that bit of ingame currency isn't very convincing.
I also lack those extra 20 dollars. But meh I'm not sure
Still, I mean, for 20 more dollars, its not a bad deal at all, guess it just depends if your gonna be dedicated playing this game.

EDIT: Pre-ordering either today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:33:29 AM by HellsSpot »

Still, I mean, for 20 more dollars, its not a bad deal at all, guess it just depends if your gonna be dedicated playing this game.

EDIT: Pre-ordering either today or tomorrow.
I'm still not sure if I should get Legendary or Pioneer ... I still get pocket money though and that would be sufficent to get Legendary. So far War Z looks very amazing to me and I would really enjoy playing it.
Also nice Metal Gear Solid 3 avatar