10 (15.6%)
Legend
9 (14.1%)
Not sure.
15 (23.4%)
Not getting this game.
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: The War Z Megathread - 5 days left for discount!  (Read 22431 times)

guy with a M107 on a hill with a guy using a G36 guarding him. guy with a G36, one with AkM, one with Mossberg and one with M4 and 2 with Saiga's moving strategically through a town. TRY.
I will buy this game, find you, and kill you all with the loving flashlight if you continue to post these handicapped comments about how much of a hard core forgetwit you are in a game about survival. You would die in two seconds if you were in any actual combat, let alone in any kind of apocalypse. Stop bragging about how hard core your army of fat guys is and go learn to do a pushup.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:31:15 PM by fred da kiko »

I will buy this game, find you, and kill you all with a loving flashlight if you continue to post these handicapped comments about how much of a hard core forgetwit you are in a game about survival. You would die in two seconds if you were in any actual combat, let alone in any kind of apocalypse. Stop bragging about how hard core your army of fat guys is and go learn to do a pushup.
this

tornado stop being a douchebag and go mumble about your hardcore military circle jerk elsewhere

guy with a M107 on a hill with a guy using a G36 guarding him. guy with a G36, one with AkM, one with Mossberg and one with M4 and 2 with Saiga's moving strategically through a town. TRY.

Boom I sniped the sniper. Boom, his buddy is down too because he had no idea what just happened. The guys in town? hahaha too far away for me to care, walk up and loot the bodies, walk away to stronghold, store loot.

The end

Boom I sniped the sniper. Boom, his buddy is down too because he had no idea what just happened. The guys in town? hahaha too far away for me to care, walk up and loot the bodies, walk away to stronghold, store loot.

The end
it's cute how he thinks that one guy can cover 180 degrees all on his own, and this is assuming the sniper is on a sheer ledge and the assailant doesn't have any projectile weapons.

The end
Your plan relies on you being invincible and invisible.

Your plan relies on you being invincible and invisible.
......lolwat
it relies on him having a sniper rifle.

ok guys, i know you're all jealous of how good my clan is. but i'm afraid you can't be in, we're an exclusive clan. if you know people in, maybe, but my CO would have problems with the jealousy of this group.

ok guys, i know you're all jealous of how good my clan is. but i'm afraid you can't be in, we're an exclusive clan. if you know people in, maybe, but my CO would have problems with the jealousy of this group.
tornado stop being a douchebag and go mumble about your hardcore military circle jerk elsewhere

The end
Guise I hit all moving targets at long range I am so cul!

Guise I hit all moving targets at long range I am so cul!
Snipers aren't moving targets.

Snipers aren't moving targets.
they don't stand in the open so they can be shot either.

"hardcore" clan = hoarding and server hopping a bunch of stuff and then killing people with bats

"hardcore" clan = hoarding and server hopping a bunch of stuff and then killing people with bats
or uh, the fact we don't kill people unless they engag eus first. and plus we don't just server hop