Author Topic: Speedometer / Cruise Control  (Read 10807 times)

Working on a functional autopilot

AKA a whole "take off, head for another airport, and land" deal.
You'd need to beable to map out every object with collision in the entire map. wouldn't you?
Then you'd just run an A* to get a path for a certain height

Autopilots in real life don't have the ability to see ahead of the plane and dodge mountains. The pilots have to do that part themselves. I see no reason to change that, especially since it's virtually impossible.

reduce the circular meter size and try to not use windowed mode Cube.

I'm getting the same problem as some other users. I can't find a key bind for the Speedometer. The Autopilot has one, but the other one is gone. D: Someone help me!
Also: If it matters, I have NO Gui Addons, and I'm on a Mac.

Autopilot? so what are you meant to do while the plane flies there, just sit and watch the nice flat ground pass by?

It's a neat idea but it'd kind of take the fun out of flying

Fixed there being no keybind for the speedometer itself. (HURR STUPID MISTAKES HURR)

Can't find the keybind for opening the speedometer.
Please help. What is it titled under?

You should actually look at the mod before you comment. He is drawing the indicator manually with pixels, rather than using bitmaps.
That's hawt

From the video, it looks really good.  Great job :)

You should actually look at the mod before you comment. He is drawing the indicator manually with pixels, rather than using bitmaps.
What does this have to do with cruise control never ever being smooth?

Wow, how far are you willing to go to blatantly disregard all logic and evidence just to maintain an incorrect point?
Because it seems that you're willing to go far enough to look like a complete moron.

Wow, how far are you willing to go to blatantly disregard all logic and evidence just to maintain an incorrect point?
Because it seems that you're willing to go far enough to look like a complete moron.
What the forget are you talking about?

All I said was that cruise control won't be smooth without an engine change. You guys make a big deal out of it.

This is fantastic, thank you so very much for making it.

Haha I thought that you were talking about the needle on the speedometer.