Author Topic: Working Doors!  (Read 38369 times)

Why are you so awesome?  :cookieMonster:
Yeah, why? (QFT)

These things keep getting moar epic with each picture you show.
Imma can't wait for these things...
How many door types do you plan on having within the first release anyway?
I'm sure I speak for most other people when I say we are getting antsy and excited about the release of these things.

can somebody give me a download with opening doors plz  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

There is none, have you read the topic at all? Trader probably already said, its not released

OK I change my ming Trader and Kaje DON"T release them now but make 100 unique doors and release next week XD

Ace

I'm honestly not concerned with when it's going to be released, it could be released months from now, as long as it's well put together and works great.

Keep up with the awesome work Trader (and Kaje)!

I had the honor of testing the doors out once in the server, and they seem to be working great so far!  :cookieMonster:

O.K., I changed my mind Trader and Kaje, Do not release the doors now but make one hundred unique doors and release the doors next week.
Typing fast heres a translation

Lol, 100 unique Doors.  Right now, I'll be happy with a first release of 10 Doors.  The Doors themselves are pretty much done.  Right now I'm working on saving and loading of Doors, as well as Door management stuff.

Door Management features include:

Setting max Doors per client. (Admin)
Clearing all Doors. (Admin)
Clearing Doors per client. (Admin)
Toggling clients' ability to make / use / load Doors.  (Admin)
Opening your Doors remotely via GUI.
Ability to toggle whether one of your Doors stays open.
Ability to use a spy cam on any Door you build.

Thanks for your interest, I'll try not to disappoint.  :cookieMonster:

Oh my, that last one sounds interesting, I hope it works out. :D

Possibly a remote control for a garage door? :-P

I have a good idea for a garage door, but that will come later.

Shouldn't the bathroom door have either a man or woman symbol? I mean, unless its unilove....

Also, should be blocko people symbols...not people-people symbols.

I like fridge door. Still needs BLAST DOOR. With a sign "Keep Away" or something.

Well, I want each door to be unique.  Separate mens' / womens' restrooms would mean two different doors that serve the same purpose.  I think we'll be OK with just one.  As for the blocko people verses people people, look more closely at the image.  They aren't people people.  Lol, here's a closeup...

can you just release what you have now? please?

the middle door is for he-shes