Author Topic: RTB save file submissions -OR- make more public builds and designs  (Read 8817 times)

Nah, treat the entire prop like one brick as far as inventory is concerned.
I like that idea but I have no idea how that would work

Elaborate because if you mean it adds all the bricks you need to the cart, then you are restricted to 9 or so different bricks?
One acronym.
TMBI.

I like that idea but I have no idea how that would work
RTB is already both client and server sided, and both client and server would need to have RTB for the prop system to work anyways.

So I don't see how it wouldn't be able to work.

RTB is already both client and server sided, and both client and server would need to have RTB for the prop system to work anyways.

So I don't see how it wouldn't be able to work.
Ephi also mentioned some stuff about looking into automated previews a while back, so that could help in making it look all neat.

Should the system be constrained to single builds? I know for a fact people will often put a bunch of random bricks just outside their builds for either testing, as a toolbox for stuff to be duplicated in, or just for screwing around. The reason I wonder this is because it would be pretty neat if we could get some system in place where you select a save to load and get to load it somewhat similar to how props are planned, except the placer just sets down one big baseplate ghost brick with the x/y dimensions of the build's footprint. Then you could position that and load the build wherever you want. With the right stuff uploaded, a player could create an entire city in 30 minutes.