Really laggy on other servers

Author Topic: Really laggy on other servers  (Read 435 times)

So, basically when i play offline in single player i can have 250000 bricks easy without lag, but i get lag on say pecon7's boss battles (or any server with more than 40k bricks for that matter). I know i have a decent internet connection, and since i can load a good amount of bricks offline i know it isn't my stuffty computer specs fault.

Anyone know why this is?

So, basically when i play offline in single player i can have 250000 bricks easy without lag, but i get lag on say pecon7's boss battles (or any server with more than 40k bricks for that matter). I know i have a decent internet connection, and since i can load a good amount of bricks offline i know it isn't my stuffty computer specs fault.

Anyone know why this is?
I don't know what is causing it, but lots of people (me included) are having a problem on random servers where the ghost updates will jump to around 200 constantly without good reason. People have said they experience it on my server too, but I don't. I get it while on Badspot's server.

I don't know what is causing it, but lots of people (me included) are having a problem on random servers where the ghost updates will jump to around 200 constantly without good reason. People have said they experience it on my server too, but I don't. I get it while on Badspot's server.

I also have to add that the more people on the server, the laggier it gets...

could it be something to do with that?

or could it just be that i have a pentium 3?

I have this same exact problem. Turn down your network settings.

Have you been reading the ping? That might be the problem.

Have you been reading the ping? That might be the problem.

its usually around 120 - 150 ms