Author Topic: Lag as more people enter my server  (Read 411 times)

It becomes more and more apparent as more people join my server. It seems that things lag, no matter the amount of bricks or anything like that, as more people join my server. Is this normal, is it just because of connection or something?

I've had this problem for a while now.

It becomes more and more apparent as more people join my server. It seems that things lag, no matter the amount of bricks or anything like that, as more people join my server. Is this normal, is it just because of connection or something?

I've had this problem for a while now.
More players = more bandwidth. But your internet needs to be pretty bad (worse than mine) to lag at low players. My connection is about 320kb/s, and I can usually have about 10 players before lag becomes an issue.

More players = more bandwidth. But your internet needs to be pretty bad (worse than mine) to lag at low players. My connection is about 320kb/s, and I can usually have about 10 players before lag becomes an issue.

It's not even that slow, yet at like 5 players it becomes apparent. It might be more of a computer issue, too...this stuff's a toast.er

give us a console.log, also you my have too many add-ons