Author Topic: RIP amanda todd - now with assemblies included!  (Read 57983 times)

stop being so autistic?

you know you should stop if an autistic person asks you this question
because calling other people autistic is so not offensive to people who have it.

stop being so autistic?

you know you should stop if an autistic person asks you this question
I'm pretty sure you're the same person who stated to stop using autism as a insult

Gosh, who uses autism as an insult anymore anyways? Grow up you autistic jackasses.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 02:57:31 PM by Tonkka »

Gosh, who uses autism as an insult anymore anyways? Grow up you autistic jackasses.

THIS

SO MUCH THIS

Gosh, who uses autism as an insult anymore anyways? Grow up you autistic jackasses.
It's pretty offensive and uncalled for

It's pretty offensive and uncalled for
The joke --->



Your head -->

The joke --->



Your head -->


Mariana Trench deepest point


Blocklandian's head

because calling other people autistic is so not offensive to people who have it.

can't really understand what you're trying to say here

I'm pretty sure you're the same person who stated to stop using autism as a insult

i'm not using it as an insult, it's an actual question.

taking things too seriously is a symptom of autism. i'm asking if maxwell might possibly be autistic.

Welp, I really dont know what to say about this. I'm very split on the argument.

Youre joking right? I could have easily grabbed five comments of people going "Shania will be loved!" and five comments of people calling Amada a slut and then been like "omfG y u all hate white ppl"
I didn't make that picture you handicap. Everyone at my school was like "OMG AMANDA TODD RIP IN HEVAN U WIL B MISSED UR SO SWEET" and they didn't even know who Shania Gray was.

I didn't make that picture you handicap. Everyone at my school was like "OMG AMANDA TODD RIP IN HEVAN U WIL B MISSED UR SO SWEET" and they didn't even know who Shania Gray was.

because maybe they haven't ever heard of her?

this is exactly the sort of dumbassery i was talking about. things like these don't need attention. getting mad over a page with a similar goal but having less likes is even more annoying. stop whoring for these pages to get attention.

The only person who killed themselves in my high school (which no one did in elementary or middle) did so by carsurfing on the highway and falling off.



because maybe they haven't ever heard of her?
They haven't heard of her because they're too busy over-obsessing Amanda Todd's death.