Author Topic: RIP amanda todd - now with assemblies included!  (Read 42635 times)

7 mutual friends.

:O

Mind adding me so I can see her fb? :l

She looks somewhere from 14-16. Her fault she posted a boobpic.
She didn't post a boobpic. She flashed someone on tinychat and they screencapped it and blackmailed her. It was definitely a mistake on her part but does she deserve Self Delete for doing that?

This is why you don't go wiggling your titties for a bunch of horny teenagers. It'll come back to bite you in the ass.

Unless you're a decent looking guy with a hot body ;)

deserve Self Delete
i'm not even going to go over how little sense that makes

Unless you're a decent looking guy with a hot body ;)
*eyebrow waggle*

Anyone who is willing to take their life deserves to die.
Less idiots.

that's the dude who blackmailed amanda
momy am i gonna go to hell

that's the dude who blackmailed amanda
how'd you know
!!!

Anyone who is willing to take their life deserves to die.
Less idiots.
my policy is "if you're going to kill someone, kill them!"
o3o

Funny how this topic happens to be up now, my classmate committed Self Delete 3 days ago

Self Delete is a horrible thing and should not be treated lightly

Funny how this topic happens to be up now, my classmate committed Self Delete 3 days ago

Self Delete is a horrible thing and should not be treated lightly
As a wise man once said, Self Delete is idiot control.

I have a friend that looks like her. I also remembered my friend from elementary school, when I used to be really shy and awkward. She hasn't been on in a little bit, and her name happens to be Amanda also, but I sent her and others saying what's up, and casually saying how I just don't want them to remember me the way I was and how I've obviously grown up and stuff.

What's with moral cigarettes calling anyone who posts pictures of Amanda Todd's boobs the devil?
After all, they're the ones who searched for them.

People saw my tits and don't like me.

Better get a Noose.