Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and Blue  (Read 2476 times)

richardforget Slavepig
lovetoy McLeper
Downsy transmission II

i hope peta can see the names
also wtf dum memmes why

"Abusing animals is cruel.
Abusing humans is just fine though. Vengeance is a dish best served cold. Let's go slaughter them in the thousands."

I don't know much about XML - Anyone know how I can force changes to the XML the flash loads? There's a cheat mode which is activated based upon the XML file it loads from the site, and I want to change what it's inputting so I can use the cheats. Not sure if I have to intercept or something... gamegenie.

I don't know much about XML - Anyone know how I can force changes to the XML the flash loads? There's a cheat mode which is activated based upon the XML file it loads from the site, and I want to change what it's inputting so I can use the cheats. Not sure if I have to intercept or something... gamegenie.
I think I saw a video about Google Chrome being able to inspect website's code.

I can inspect code, but this is the flash calling in the .xml file. The .xml data isn't loaded in normally, so I don't think I can edit it on the fly without some special plugin.

this is the best game in the history of man
next they should make PETAfield 3

Would it be parodying a football game? It did take me a second to realize you meant Battlefield... Seriously didn't get that for a moment.

PeTA's probably gonna go after FPS games because on CS:GO and CoD on certain maps, you can kill chickens.

They do popular primarily 2D games centralizing around non-humanoid creatures in some way or another.

Bumping for information:

It turns out my extractor has problems extracting the individual sprites - I'll need to update. But I can sorta get the full set or individual .svg shapes.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:51:02 AM by MegaScientifical »