Author Topic: Cashback [The Movie]  (Read 1313 times)

So I just watched this very interesting, sorta cliche', but nonetheless interesting movie on netflix known as Cashback. It involves a guy enrolled in an arts university who recently had a huge break up with his girlfriend. After that, he becomes an insomniac, and can't sleep for weeks. So to utilize that time he cannot sleep away, he signs up for a night shift job at a local supermarket. There he meets a bunch of zany and overall quirky workers to help pass the time. However, the big thing about this movie is that fascinating is as time begins to "fade" as he works and works, he learns that he can stop time. Being an artist and all, he draws portraits of people (..as well as other things) while time is stopped.

[Note]: It's a tad raunchy at some parts, and I couldn't really level a perfect audio experience, so I put subtitles on and kept the volume at a minimum. Nonetheless, great movie. You guys should check it out sometime!

Damn I feel like I'm writing for a movie review site or something..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:03:12 PM by Cucumber! »

Saw that awhile ago

Pretty interesting and makes me happy I that I am not an insomniac.

Is it bad I want to be an insomniac? I mean sure you'd look like stuff but your whole reality would change.

I watched it a couple months ago.
The power to stop time was always cool to me so i enjoyed it.

only legit movie on netflix is the birdemic