Poll

STOP BEING SO GOOD AT ART

YEAH
8 (28.6%)
NAH, CONTINUE
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [124x70] Menen the First - Go read Time Force and support my sister  (Read 47325 times)

Yeah, I'm gonna try to keep up with this style, or rather, it's more an amplification on the style I had going, just scaling up the details a bit.

There's a reason for this style.

I will not tell you why as it would spoil things to come.

Is it because lovey styles cause lovey babies

coincidence!

Actually completely coincidental, though me and Zalot should update our topics simultaneously more often.

ENTER THE MAGNIFICENT CITY ALREADY.

: I'm gonna have to warn you dudes, though. To get through the mountain to Glendale, we're going to have to pass through...

: The Hall of Man.

the quality of this forum adventure is absolutely glorious and i would give you an award if i had one

Not hating on Menen's adventure any, but seriously, how can this thing not have as many readers? It's visually stunning.

Not hating on Menen's adventure any, but seriously, how can this thing not have as many readers? It's visually stunning.

Because its on the blockland forums.

Because its on the blockland forums.

I tried MSPA, and I know it can't just be because it was already a started adventure, because I did the same thing with Deadrock on there and got replies (I didn't get any with Chivalry) but this one literally only had like three pages whereas Deadrock had like 20.

So I don't quite understand where that went wrong.

the quality of this forum adventure is absolutely glorious and i would give you an award if i had one

I think I'm the only forum adventure that uses Photoshop.

Also, I try to experiment with styles, sometimes you just can't get everything you want with so few pixels (it's why I expanded the traditional canon canvas).

That statue is totally Menen

I tried MSPA, and I know it can't just be because it was already a started adventure, because I did the same thing with Deadrock on there and got replies (I didn't get any with Chivalry) but this one literally only had like three pages whereas Deadrock had like 20.

Because you did what I did and started late.

Transfered adventures don't work i know that now

That statue is totally Menen

You missed Marc.

It's visually stunning.

Might be true if he didn't use incredible amounts of anti-aliasing and random noise.

==>

The noise is literally the only way I know how to illustrate that something is supposed to be made of stone.

Otherwise, meh, I like blurring things for shadows and lights. You can go true puritan on these things, but sometimes things like fire and light beams just sort of feel more natural with that going on.

To each is own I suppose.

Idk, there is something about the "high quality" images that makes me kinda go enghn
Just it doesn't seem fitting I guess

Eh, like I said, I like to try new things, if they aren't working, I'll end up changing them again anyway.

I don't actually like the second panel, but the first one's s'alright I think. And the big ol' castle was really fun to do.

We'll just see where things go.