Author Topic: Where are my maps? sorry is this is a stupid question  (Read 2436 times)

I searched but could not find an answer,if you could post the link to the changes.

why are my maps not showing up? all we get is the maps that are there,pretty lame,i bought 5 copys of this game back when it was version 8 or 9,if i would of know when i ran it that it would update and i would lose the abilty to play on my maps then i would of never clicked,or i would of shut off my internet.

i have made many maps that me and my friends play on,some never released and will never be released,but i would like to play on them.

if we can't play on the maps we made then i'm done and want a refund.

again i could not find any subject on this so i sorry if this is a stupid question.

terrains and interiors (e.g., maps such as the bedroom, kitchen, or slopes) are gone forever.
now all maps are basically slate/skylands, but the sky, time of day, sun flare etc can be changed by admins.

if we can't play on the maps we made then i'm done and want a refund.

again i could not find any subject on this so i sorry if this is a stupid question.
You paid $20 six years ago and you want a refund?

You paid $20 six years ago and you want a refund?
it's like TF2 all over again...

I belive it was 10 bux each so thats 50 bux not 20,and taking out user made content is LAME!!!!!!!

user content made this game what it was,now its crapola,they could of least left the option in to update or not with a warning that the maps are no longer there.

this is not the game i paid for,i would never pay for this the way it is now,i paid for a game i could make stuff for.

i will be sending a sase.

You're like the only mapper that has a problem with this lol. I wonder why.

There IS user-made content.... There just aren't maps.

I&T were removed for good. The game is just as fun without them.

Where does it say I&T were removed forever? Unless somebody gives me a quote, they could be coming back. (Not saying they are any time soon, just saying it might be possible for them to come back.)

I can't believe none of the coders on blockland have thought up of the idea for a System_ add-on that allows GSF terrain bricks to be used in a mission editor-like interface.

Seriously, what the forget. This is practically one of the best ways to replace the Mission Editor.

I can't believe none of the coders on blockland have thought up of the idea for a System_ add-on that allows GSF terrain bricks to be used in a mission editor-like interface.

Seriously, what the forget. This is practically one of the best ways to replace the Mission Editor.

Mission Editor was never removed.

Mission Editor was never removed.
but it's almost useless now that interiors and terrain are gone.

but it's almost useless now that interiors and terrain are gone.
You can still spawn vehicles with it, or move stuff around.  Or make the ground a non-solid.
I think you might still be able to import .dif shapes too.  idk I'd have to check on that.   :panda:

Edit: .dts shapes, not .dif shapes.  My bad.