Author Topic: Where to buy legos.  (Read 3297 times)

that bitch. you can take my ninja turtles, and my micro machines. but you touch my legos and you have gone to far.
haha



also, I really want to buy and build one of those statue of liberty sets, but they loving ridiculously expensive. Such as this one.
What are you even paying for when you buy legos? they're just little pieces of plastic that they mass produce on an automated assembly line most likely.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:57:34 PM by Littledude »

what are you going to do with old coins and legos?
shes onto you

what are you going to do with old coins and legos?
step 1: take lego
step 2: take 4 coins
step 3: take 2 toothpicks
step 4: poke a hole on both sides of the lego, near the end, and put a toothpick in it
step 5: repeat near the other end
step 6: put coins on the toothpicks
step 7: you made a car

lol the coins i keep. i have stuffloads of them in milk gallons in storage.

the legos are for the gf's kid's birthday.
i need like... 1000 2x4s of the same color. but without a cost of like 300 bucks

step 1: take lego
step 2: take 4 coins
step 3: take 2 toothpicks
step 4: poke a hole on both sides of the lego, near the end, and put a toothpick in it
step 5: repeat near the other end
step 6: put coins on the toothpicks
step 7: you made a car

it's simple third grade scienceologistics!!!!

lol the coins i keep. i have stuffloads of them in milk gallons in storage.

the legos are for the gf's kid's birthday.
i need like... 1000 2x4s of the same color. but without a cost of like 300 bucks
at least you didn't have to give your own legos to the kid and then possibly break up with her and lose your legos that way.

reminds me i need to sell my 25 gallon tubs of lego. god damn i want a new computer.
how much?
I bid $12, put on Ebay or something if you agree.

how much?
I bid $12, put on Ebay or something if you agree.
$12 seems stupid cheap

how much?
I bid $12, put on Ebay or something if you agree.

i saw some guy sell less than what i have for like 700 dollars :l



used legos in bulk on ebay are very very spendy.
people love all the specialized set pieces, when when they dont know what they are getting.

Idk why, but I wounder if lego made a nascar set?
If yes then I want to buy it.

i want the big truck from one of the new miner sets lol

Idk why, but I wounder if lego made a nascar set?
If yes then I want to buy it.

nascar